Monday, February 15, 2010

REACHED THE SUMMIT!!!

I really don't need to share this with everyone but I told Jo Faye I thought I would anyway.

I had an appointment at 7:00 a.m. this morning for a mamogram. I mean this is routine, you know once a year thing. Well, anyway, I walked up to the machine and the screener, or whatever her title is started raising the machine then she decided she needed to lower it. You know age, etc. Well, the next thing, she asked me if I could get my belly out of the picture on each side. I was just insulted. I know I have this roll, but to be told it was interferring with the pictures was too much. I did not know whether to laugh or cry. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. You could not have a belly!!! You are so tiny......you need to report her for being rude, is what you need to do! I bet she weighed twice what you weigh.......almost every lady that works at the hospital is overweight!!! You should have laughed in her face and told her you would get your belly out of the picture when she learned some manners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    I agree with Cindy. There's no way your tiny belly is big enough to get in the way of anything! I don't think she knew what she was doing. How in the world did she have you positioned? I have a BIG belly and I've never had them tell me to move it out of the way. Hang in there! Tammy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she was being sarcastic (since you don't have a belly)?! I probably would've chosen the "laugh" route.

    On a side note, that would make a good comedy sketch. Having the Mamogram machine at the level for a 20 yr old girl and lowering it, lowering it, lowering it for a lady in her 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretending not to hear any of this.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete